This Alabama-style White Barbecue Sauce has a tangy flavor that is a great addition to grilled foods.
This is will be one of the kids favorites – fantastic grilled flavor
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vinegar (preferably Apple Cider)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Prepared Horseradish (or Cayenne Pepper)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- *Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix ingredients together (it is best to refrigerate for at least 8 hours before using – but will be ready to use immediately).
2. Brush lightly over chicken, turkey or pork during the last few minutes of grilling.
* This barbecue sauce is also great as a dipping sauce so set some aside before you start grilling to serve on the table.
*** TRY smaking on some of Steve Famous Rub before grilling – WOW